Well, what did you think I looked like?

Well, what did you think I looked like?
It was a late night!

Sunday 6 June 2010

I am Spartacus........

........Robin Hood and several Marvel heroes all rolled into one.

After slaving all weekend on the allotment, all to good effect; and suffering from an almost Mediterranean tan due to the fantastic weather, I took the evening off to watch a few films with the boys and catch up with 'Blood and Sand' . Kick Ass was awesomely funny and led to me re-watching a few marvel faves like the Punisher and Elektra, I will watch Ghost Rider tomorrow.

I wish I was a super hero, or if not; I wish I had my youth back so I could take up free running. I often free-run in my dreams, only I had no idea that's what it was called. Even in dream it gives an immense sense of freedom.
Dinner was stuffed chicken in a white mustard sauce today, very nice.
Also brought home so many broad beans there were 600g when shelled, I popped those straight in the freezer.
everything seems to be coming along nicely now, catching up after the slow start we had this spring.

Time for new sons of anarchy now, then bed. Must ring about exam tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment